Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old May 9, 2013, 12:49 PM   #276
damienotis
macrumors newbie

I really, really dislike the chat heads in the Facebook app for iOS and I hope to god Apple doesn't integrate that intrusive, flow-destroying design into iOS.
damienotis is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2013, 01:47 PM   #277
NewAnger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienotis View Post
I really, really dislike the chat heads in the Facebook app for iOS and I hope to god Apple doesn't integrate that intrusive, flow-destroying design into iOS.
luckily chat heads isn't on the Android app. I too hate it on iOS.
NewAnger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2013, 08:33 AM   #278
powers74
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienotis View Post
Not only that, but ever since the update, Fb has been a buggy, crashy piece of ****. The only thing really keeping me on facebook is that I have my freelance business page up there, but it's not like I have enough "likes" to really justify having to stay on Facebook. But I updated my website to a Wordpress blog, so I just might pry myself from their clutches later this year.
Old May 10, 2013, 10:23 AM   #279
kaielement
macrumors 6502a

I know many android users and only one or two use Facebook home and many don't even know what it is. I think more to the point they need to have better advertising or ad campaign so people know what it is. But I am one who doesn't use Facebook but back when I did Facebook home would have been cool hope this happens might draw me back to reactivate my account lol.
Old May 10, 2013, 10:25 AM   #280
hexonxonx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaielement View Post
I know many android users and only one or two use Facebook home and many don't even know what it is. I think more to the point they need to have better advertising or ad campaign so people know what it is. But I am one who doesn't use Facebook but back when I did Facebook home would have been cool hope this happens might draw me back to reactivate my account lol.
It is only available for one or two current Android phones so this is why you haven't seen anyone use it. The current FB Android version doesn't even have chatheads.
hexonxonx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2013, 10:29 AM   #281
kaielement
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexonxonx View Post
It is only available for one or two current Android phones so this is why you haven't seen anyone use it. The current FB Android version doesn't even have chatheads.
I know but I have a few friends that have like the one x that does support it. On a side note the chats heads are one if only the only thing I hope they get rid of. And maybe give us landscape mode back if they haven't already.
Old May 17, 2013, 10:58 AM   #282
Prof.
macrumors 601

These damn chat bubbles are the most annoying thing about the facebook app.

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion