Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
UK
I ordered a couple of Mini's - both cellular and both white 16GB - got one from an Apple Store and the other one from Apple online. The online one has arrived today and it has a much nicer screen. The first one is a little on the dull side and has an overall sepia tinge. The one today has a much whiter crisper look.

Must be the different screen suppliers. Much prefer the whiter one.

Ladybug

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2006
Preordered my mini from Apple online and it has a nice crispy white screen too. My ipad 3 screen is warmer and took me a long time to get used to. I much prefer the mini's color tone.

wrkactjob

macrumors 65816
Feb 29, 2008
London
I ordered a couple of Mini's - both cellular and both white 16GB - got one from an Apple Store and the other one from Apple online. The online one has arrived today and it has a much nicer screen. The first one is a little on the dull side and has an overall sepia tinge. The one today has a much whiter crisper look.

Must be the different screen suppliers. Much prefer the whiter one.

Any side by side pics?

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
UK
Don't think it would be that noticeable side by side. But I'll see if I can do something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.