Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Idefix

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2012
The article first talks about how the source is indiscriminate in publishing rumors (no investigation) and therefore suspect.

Then the article goes on to point out that from his experience the frame doesn't look like an Apple frame, it looks like a Samsung frame.

The nature of rumors is that people have lots of fun tricking other people.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California
this is obviously different than the older leak which ended up the iphone 4s frame.. this could possibly be of S5 tho.. OR iPhone 6.

i wish i can translate french LULZ.

http://www.nowhereelse.fr/iphone-6-galaxy-s5-92007/

Use Google Chrome. Any page can be translated into English. Here is the article in English via Google Translate:

Last night, two photos that should be a framework designed for the future iPhone 6 or iPhone Air inflamed the press. Disseminated via Weibo by a notorious source which usually publish all that passes under his nose without even knowing the exact nature of these photographs were immediately awakened the slumbering skeptical prudent to me ...

Too few publishers looking on the reliability of the information regularly feed news informal electronics announced by the rumor hasten to me too often to relay everything and anything as long as it can generate traffic .

The two photos below are from me a perfect illustration of this tendency to Buzz at all costs ... It's sad to say but the concepts of reputation and credibility have definitely no place in the columns a tech press still more fond of gossip ...
cadre-ip6.jpg

Thus, the pictures in question were quickly copied by many colleagues saying more or less convinced by the alleged leak. Any casual observer will, however, at the first glance, noticed that the overall design of this element differs greatly standards adopted long ago by the California firm.

IP6-vs-GS4First of all be noted that the spare part is obviously a frame on which will set a facade (front) and a shell (back) then that Apple has already long since opted for a unibody design called either boxes designed in one piece on which is fixed a façade.

Many other details such as the location of the headphone jack (accessible from the top and not lower bracket) and housing widened to accommodate the battery of the mysterious device suggest that this framework has clearly not been produced for on behalf of Apple but for that of another manufacturer ...

Although I am naturally not able to say that my theory is correct, I remain convinced that the famous part is actually intended to equip a future smartphone designed by Samsung . Its size is much closer to the devices of the Korean effect as those of the Californian company.

As I try to demonstrate through the animated gif above (click image to play animation full size), the frame of the Galaxy S4 iPhone 6 is also perfectly superimposed on our part assumed Pure coincidence ...? I doubt it ...

In short, unless the spare part has been produced for a manufacturer other than Apple or Samsung, I think it is actually intended to equip the future S5 Galaxy , Galaxy F, 4 or Galaxy Note Galaxy Note 3 Lite. Wait & See ...

iP6-VS-GS4.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.