Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SevenInchScrew

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2007
Omaha
As is plainly obvious seeing all the dead images in this thread, MyGamerCard.net has closed down. Bummer, because it was a pretty awesome service, but after reading the letter the developer wrote to everyone, I understand the reasoning. :(

http://www.mygamercard.net/

superthingies

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
hi

hi there all i have a person on xbox live who is very vile i had a friend who not long jus got over cancer and this person HawkesBLAD sent this text message via xbox live (i hope some1 in your family has cancer and dies) please help me get him banned he dont deserve xbox live

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
Tag: Betazoid

Last thing i played was LA Noire...looking to cashin a gift card for Far Cry next.

pacmans

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
gamertag: ziz0uu

I mainly play COD and Fifa 13 if you want to play sometime!

got a new xbox and a new gamertag

ugp

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2008
Inverness, Florida
I would prefer only adults send me friends request. I do not enjoy playing the games that I do with children. If I wanted to do that I would play with my own children.

GamerTag 'ugp'

I mainly play Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2, and from time to time a few others like Far Cry 3 and Minecraft.

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2012
Gamertags are OneNiceMeerkat and Launchedpoopsy play bf3 cods battleblocks gears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Leon13

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2013
I am new to Xbox live and I do not have any friends please add me as a friend
my gamertag is Demonslayer176

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
I'm tchaten on XBL (Check out Club Xbox in iTunes - podcast if you are looking for a new show - just started it up a few weeks ago)

TheWalkingT

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2014
Miami, Florida
I'm tchaten on XBL (Check out Club Xbox in iTunes - podcast if you are looking for a new show - just started it up a few weeks ago)

that is so funny that I was randomly looking for new xbox podcast( I Listen to "The gamerscore podcast", Podcast Unlocked, and Xonebros) and came across Club Xbox and subscribed.

My Gamertag is Tavares VIII feel free to add me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.