Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amanda77

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
I switched to the S2 after my iphone 4 kept dying after multiple restores.I can't lean the phone on my shoulder while talking.People can't hear me bcse of the size of the phone.I was wondering if this was an issue with the 5 since they made it taller.

Thanks for the help.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
I have no such issues !

Why not visit a cellphone or network shop and try out the phone on the shoulder question.

I don't hold a conversation this way but upon trying this with my ip5 I find it ok.

Aniseedvan

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2012
UK
I switched to the S2 after my iphone 4 kept dying after multiple restores.I can't lean the phone on my shoulder while talking.People can't hear me bcse of the size of the phone.I was wondering if this was an issue with the 5 since they made it taller.

Thanks for the help.

The s2 and iphone5 are a similar length (my ipt5 is sitting happy in my s2 wallet style case atm and the iphone is a similar size) so I suspect you would encounter the same issue, and being a smoother back, would wager you would be more likely to drop it that way.
I'd vote for a headset too, or free up a hand to keep hold of it :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.