Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
I remember playing a game on my old powermac 7500 in OS 8. I think it was called be bop or something like that. It was a brick out style game. Anyone know where I can get it? Is it freewear now? I think it might have been free at the time. Anyone know what Im talking about?

Dane D.

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2004
ohio
Patmian212
I remember playing a game on my old powermac 7500 in OS 8. I think it was called be bop or something like that. It was a brick out style game. Anyone know where I can get it? Is it freewear now? I think it might have been free at the time. Anyone know what Im talking about?

Rings a bell, I'll check my archieves.

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
Dane D. said:
Patmian212, Do you want BeBopII? I can setup an address for you or email it to you.
Sure I would LOVE IT. An address would be perfect. Only thing is I only have a G4 running classic, I'll cross my fingers.

Nazzar4

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2010
Bepop!

I know this is an old thread, but ill give it a shot.

I used to love this game to! Any idea how i can get it? or if it's possible to get it on a PC? :p

I remember lots of old games on my old mac.. Something about a black bullet wich i had to lead through lots of obstacles, and if i touched some something black the game was over.. Anyone following me?

jcedric

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
I also used to love this game when I was a child.

If one of you still has it, please let me know. I would love to play again.

drurowin

macrumors newbie
Aug 14, 2010
Colorado
AHA! After months of searching (and years of wondering), I have finally confirmed that the name has BeBop in it! I know this thread is old, but is there any chance of getting it now?

Old Skool

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2013
This game brings me back in time. I used to love playing this game in elementary. I found a game on the app store is similar more advanced though is called space buster. It's cool there's people out there that remember bebop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.