Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
We've created a new sub-forum in the Picture Gallery for desktops images, wallpapers, lock screens, themes, and icons. It's called UI Customization.

These threads have been popular over time, and by gathering them into one place we hope to make the topics more systematic and make it easier for interested members to find images.

We've made a set of prefixes and set up some guidelines, which you can read more about in the forum sticky.

Enjoy!

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Like it. When this was brought up a week ago or whenever, I suggested having this new forum not contribute to post count. I read the sticky in the forum, but it didn't mention it. Do posts count toward post count in this forum? If so, that's the one thing I would change. Otherwise, it's a welcome addition. Thanks!

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
Like it. When this was brought up a week ago or whenever, I suggested having this new forum not contribute to post count. I read the sticky in the forum, but it didn't mention it. Do posts count toward post count in this forum? If so, that's the one thing I would change. Otherwise, it's a welcome addition. Thanks!

Yes, posts in the UI forum count towards your post count. :)

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Now that we have a prefix for geektool in that subforum, I'd say lets lock that monolithic thread and allow members to create them as needed. Like wallpaper threads, there's no longer a need to have a single thread now that we have this sub forum.

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Now that we have a prefix for geektool in that subforum, I'd say lets lock that monolithic thread and allow members to create them as needed. Like wallpaper threads, there's no longer a need to have a single thread now that we have this sub forum.

Thanks, maflynn.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.