Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
If it's McDonald's, it's plasticware, so...

looks solid enough for me :D

McDonald+LPGA+Championship+Presented+Coca+CLQLK55yMehl.jpg

Anybody else reminded on this fella:

STEPHEN_KING_S_IT-1.jpg

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Looks like I'll have to breakout the ol McRumors 'tar. Already won my blue ribbon with it. :)

And I hate clowns. So freaky!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 141

wiimixer

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2011
Fantasy World Cup

Gents (presumably!),

only just stumbled across this thread. Regrettable, as I'm sure it would've added spice to an already magnificent season of fantasy football with/against y'all.

I've just registered on the McDonald's Fantasy World Cup site - believing there's to be a MacRumors comp. there, based on posts I've read here.

Am I correct, and how do I join up?

PB (Tall Saints team manager, MR Fantasy Cup finalists 2013/14 - beaten, but unbowed!)

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Gents (presumably!),

only just stumbled across this thread. Regrettable, as I'm sure it would've added spice to an already magnificent season of fantasy football with/against y'all.

I've just registered on the McDonald's Fantasy World Cup site - believing there's to be a MacRumors comp. there, based on posts I've read here.

Am I correct, and how do I join up?

PB (Tall Saints team manager, MR Fantasy Cup finalists 2013/14 - beaten, but unbowed!)
Yep, there'll be a MacRumors World Cup!

We traditionally use ESPN for our international shenanigans - their competition isn't live yet, once it is I'll scope that out. Once everything's ready a thread will be posted up. :cool:

pachyderm

macrumors G3
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
jaffa, did you ever post a pic of all of our kits? or did you not have time to do that this year?

thanks for running the show again! it was fun!

pachyderm

macrumors G3
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
ok. check yer inboxes. i'm slowly but surely notifying all players. looks like if you log in you will be included. so set your teams up.

this is the latest roster:

Zz3LroS.png

jaffa has appointed/moved me into the admin spot. pm me if you want in before the lock.

Last edited:

wiimixer

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2011
Marvellous, thank you. Any thoughts on format - straight head2head, or head2head culminating in 8 team knock-out?

Reactions: pachyderm

pachyderm

macrumors G3
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
actually we can do both. i will create a head to head and send the codes.

i've set it up with 26 entries, scoring begins week 1, 3 knock out rounds... so get in before the lock.

CODE: 1068513-270097

so we have two leagues gang, the original table league created by @Jaffa Cake and then the new head to head macrumors 2015/2016 ... GET IN!

that code again: 1068513-270097

Last edited:
Reactions: twietee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.