Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jul 31, 2014, 06:31 AM   #951
evotoiphone
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC08 View Post
Trying to remember the tweak that allows you to choose tones when each app sends you a notification

and the tweak that was made exactly like password pilot before it got updated for iOS 7. I don't think the real one is updated for 7.1.1 yet
Ringer & Tones
Old Aug 2, 2014, 07:05 AM   #952
bushido
macrumors 601

is there an auto reply tweak for iMessages? i know theres been one fore iOS5 but it doesnt seem to ever been updates unfortunately.

also is there a tweak to get mor transparancy on an iPad 3?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:56 AM   #953
From A Buick 8
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpb135 View Post
I know I've seen it before and can't remember it, but what is the tweak that allows you to click on an app but actually open another app?

I want to use the default calendar app but open sunrise when I click it

Thanks
Did you find the tweak?
From A Buick 8 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2014, 07:47 AM   #954
From A Buick 8
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by From A Buick 8 View Post
Did you find the tweak?
openOther is what i found, but it seems to not work on 7.1.2
Old Aug 6, 2014, 12:32 PM   #955
vols
macrumors member

Anyone know of a good weather app/widget/website that displays humidity and pollen count? Thanks!
vols is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2014, 06:56 AM   #956
willdude
macrumors member

My car has Stitcher app integration over bluetooth, but every time I switch to the Stitcher input on the car, my phone pops up a little prompt asking "do you want to allow this app to use bluetooth?" (Discussed at Apple Support here.) Does there exist a tweak to disable this prompt and always allow apps to use bluetooth?
willdude is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 11:51 AM   #957
cristovao
macrumors 6502a

Slide to Unlock Modifications

What it does: Eliminates delay and scrolling glimmer
In detail description: This is driving me nuts. I used to have this tweak that prevented the "Slide to Unlock" from waiting a few seconds to appear. I also believe this tweak also allowed you to make the text a static colour that didn't change and scroll from left to right. I've searched through this thread but just can't find anything.

Thanks!
cristovao is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2014, 08:29 AM   #958
dahauss
macrumors regular

Is there any other app similar to slice for package tracking that automatically scans email so you don't have to enter tracking numbers manually?
dahauss is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2014, 08:25 PM   #959
spinnersp
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusioncloud View Post
What it does: Hides apps under another app
In detail description: The last time I used it was on iOS 6 and basically you slid down on a specific app and then you had up to 5 slots that would pop out on the sides to fill in similar apps that you could launch from within this almost cross-shaped interface. You could either show the apps under it and see the edges, or you could hide it all and unless you slid down it wouldn't show them. That's all I can remember about it.
Apex,Apex2
spinnersp is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Tags
tweaks, what tweak?