Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evotoiphone

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Mass
Trying to remember the tweak that allows you to choose tones when each app sends you a notification

and the tweak that was made exactly like password pilot before it got updated for iOS 7. I don't think the real one is updated for 7.1.1 yet

Ringer & Tones

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
is there an auto reply tweak for iMessages? i know theres been one fore iOS5 but it doesnt seem to ever been updates unfortunately.

also is there a tweak to get mor transparancy on an iPad 3?

vols

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2013
Anyone know of a good weather app/widget/website that displays humidity and pollen count? Thanks!

willdude

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2010
My car has Stitcher app integration over bluetooth, but every time I switch to the Stitcher input on the car, my phone pops up a little prompt asking "do you want to allow this app to use bluetooth?" (Discussed at Apple Support here.) Does there exist a tweak to disable this prompt and always allow apps to use bluetooth?

cristovao

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2010
Calgary
Slide to Unlock Modifications

What it does: Eliminates delay and scrolling glimmer
In detail description: This is driving me nuts. I used to have this tweak that prevented the "Slide to Unlock" from waiting a few seconds to appear. I also believe this tweak also allowed you to make the text a static colour that didn't change and scroll from left to right. I've searched through this thread but just can't find anything.

Thanks!

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
Is there any other app similar to slice for package tracking that automatically scans email so you don't have to enter tracking numbers manually?

spinnersp

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2014
What it does: Hides apps under another app
In detail description: The last time I used it was on iOS 6 and basically you slid down on a specific app and then you had up to 5 slots that would pop out on the sides to fill in similar apps that you could launch from within this almost cross-shaped interface. You could either show the apps under it and see the edges, or you could hide it all and unless you slid down it wouldn't show them. That's all I can remember about it.

Apex,Apex2

Arashdn

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2014
Hi,

Is there any tweak or any other way to get delivery report for sms messages on iPhone 5S (iOS 7.1.1)?

thetruest

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2012
change only siri ios7 to look like ios 5/6

i already did some serchin for this and hope some1 can jus help. ive seen ios 6 themes that il explore later, but im wonderin if theres somethin that will jus change only siri back to its original look.

im on ios 7.1.2

----------

widen thumb rejection detection

also im wonderin if theres a tweak that widens the thumb rejection space at the border/bezel of ios devices. So i can place a little more of my thumb on the screen and not activate touch commands, to hold more comfortably

thetruest

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2012
i already did some serchin for this and hope some1 can jus help. ive seen ios 6 themes that il explore later, but im wonderin if theres somethin that will jus change only siri back to its original look.

im on ios 7.1.2

----------

widen thumb rejection detection

also im wonderin if theres a tweak that widens the thumb rejection space at the border/bezel of ios devices. So i can place a little more of my thumb on the screen and not activate touch commands, to hold more comfortably

Also if there isnt actually a way to get old school siri without using an entire classic theme, then just lemme know so i wont waste more time lookin. And a suggestion for a good ios5/6 theme would be appreciated too.

And if theres no tweak for the thumb thing either, then it would also be great if someone told me a good place to maybe make a tweak suggestion.

sukhdev

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2014
Tweak for keeping wifi on during sleep (screenoff)

I was looking to download torrents on my jailbroken iphone 5 running on ios 7 through itransmission. The download continues only if the screen is on. I want the download to continue even if the screen is off i.e the wifi should remain on even if my iphone is sleeping with screen off. My charger will be plugged in throughtout the process so i have no issues with battery.
Keepawake and insomia does not work in ios 7, so is there any other cydia tweak which lets me do the above said job.

budmonster

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
if i use the itunes music on my iphone i can scrub or fast forward on the lockscreen. is there a tweak thatll allow google music to do the same? all my music is currently on stored on google as i had an android phone before switching. i installed google music on my iphone but when my phone is locked all i can do is skip tracks, i can't drag the bar to go forward in a song. is there a tweak for this?

HUGE AL

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2010
Alternative for Sony PlayMemories

What it does: Connects the iPhone/iPad to a Sony camera via wifi (camera becomes a hotspot to connect to) in order to transfer and (not completely necessary) control the camera.
In detail description: Sony's new line of cameras require use of their proprietary iOS app, Play Memories. The app is supposed to allow the user to connect to the Sony camera to download the photos from the camera to the iOS device. In addition, it allows the user to remotely control the camera.

The problem is, the app is slow and very buggy. Over 60% of the time, the app drops connection.

Is there a jailbreak tweak that is a good alternative? I'd even be happy to get into the file structure of the camera and move the photos to my iOS device.

Prabas

macrumors 65816
Sep 14, 2010
Europe
Is there something that can make every UI element smaller? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414405508.958337.jpg
If you'd open this screenshot on iPhone 5, you'd see that everything is smaller.

themyst

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
What was the name of that tweak that enables one-swipe close all apps in the appswitcher?

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
What is the name of that popular tweak that allows you to set an activator gesture and then search for an app to open it faster? I remember it has the alphabet down the side of the device to scroll through.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Instalauncher7 I think.

Last edited:

dannyg86

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2014
I'm looking for a tweak i used to have on iOS 7 that enabled me to use touch id for buying apps from the app store, but didn't require (force) me to use a passcode/touch id lock on the lockscreen.

Can someone remind me of the name of this tweak please?

Edit: to answer my own question, the tweak is called "pass time" and works on iOS 8. Thankfully :)

Thanks! :apple:

Last edited:

humar

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2012
Italy
I had a tweek on iOs7 that allowed me to close all apps in background except music application... I can't remember its name!

dannyg86

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2014
Looking for a tweak to disable OTA updates, both the option to check for them in settings and also to hide any update badge in settings.

A little parandoid that apple might force OTA upgrade us to remove the iOS 8 jailbreak.

I tried the "No Update" tweak, but it doesn't seem to be working? Hard to tell if it is or not.

Cheers

newskin

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
A couple ones here, thanks.

Tweak was called "Sleep to Lock". It made it so that when you pressed the lock/sleep button, instead of just locking and shutting screen off, it would lock the device - bringing you to the lockscreen and I could review my notifications, then screen would time out after a few seconds.

Another was called "Dim to Black" and it allowed the screen to turn off but not lock the device until about twenty seconds, that way I would just tap on the screen to wake it and continue doing what I was on the device.

If there are new tweaks that have the same ability it would be appreciated for any names or ideas, thanks all.

nickthemajin

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2014
I'm looking for a tweak or theme to make icons semi transparent. I remember seeing a theme a couple months ago that someone posted here, that made the icons semi transparent and fell in love with the look

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.