Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Apr 21, 2013, 02:19 PM   #26
ugahairydawgs
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer11 View Post
Hi I have an apple id someone@apple.com and I've never worked for apple. but this is giving me issues at the moment bc I want to start using icloud and it sends a confirmation email to that email. Do you know where to check that email?? I tried changing it to a regular email, but i can't either.
ugahairydawgs is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 04:06 PM   #27
soccer11
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnestah View Post
wait.. what?
my apple ID is name@apple.com and i never worked on apple before. It is weird how I got that ID but now I dont know how to connect it to icloud because it sends emails to name@apple.com and I dont know where or how to check that email. because my real email is on @hotmail.com
soccer11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 06:20 PM   #28
Sonnestah
Banned

Quote:
my apple ID is name@apple.com and i never worked on apple before. It is weird how I got that ID but now I dont know how to connect it to icloud because it sends emails to name@apple.com and I dont know where or how to check that email. because my real email is on @hotmail.com
if you cant access/check that e-mail, what makes you think you have one? Where did you get the idea from?
Sonnestah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:23 PM   #29
soccer11
macrumors newbie

Quote:
if you cant access/check that e-mail, what makes you think you have one? Where did you get the idea from?
because when I try to do the icloud it says that i received a confirmation email.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 07:14 AM   #30
Sonnestah
Banned

Quote:
because when I try to do the icloud it says that i received a confirmation email.
and with that said, what makes you think you have an @apple.com email? hahaha
Old Apr 22, 2013, 06:43 PM   #31
soccer11
macrumors newbie

Quote:
and with that said, what makes you think you have an @apple.com email? hahaha
because it says that the directions of how to connect to icloud was sent to name@apple.com my name ID
Old Apr 22, 2013, 07:06 PM   #32
Sonnestah
Banned

Quote:
because it says that the directions of how to connect to icloud was sent to name@apple.com my name ID
hahaha youre kidding right?

anything you put instead of name@apple.com will return the same message. Try obama@whitehouse.gov

WAIT...... ARE YOU OBAMA?????

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services