Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 21, 2013, 02:19 PM   #26
ugahairydawgs
macrumors 68020
 
ugahairydawgs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer11 View Post
Hi I have an apple id someone@apple.com and I've never worked for apple. but this is giving me issues at the moment bc I want to start using icloud and it sends a confirmation email to that email. Do you know where to check that email?? I tried changing it to a regular email, but i can't either.
ugahairydawgs is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 04:06 PM   #27
soccer11
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnestah View Post
wait.. what?
my apple ID is name@apple.com and i never worked on apple before. It is weird how I got that ID but now I dont know how to connect it to icloud because it sends emails to name@apple.com and I dont know where or how to check that email. because my real email is on @hotmail.com
soccer11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 06:20 PM   #28
Sonnestah
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer11 View Post
my apple ID is name@apple.com and i never worked on apple before. It is weird how I got that ID but now I dont know how to connect it to icloud because it sends emails to name@apple.com and I dont know where or how to check that email. because my real email is on @hotmail.com
if you cant access/check that e-mail, what makes you think you have one? Where did you get the idea from?
Sonnestah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2013, 10:23 PM   #29
soccer11
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnestah View Post
if you cant access/check that e-mail, what makes you think you have one? Where did you get the idea from?
because when I try to do the icloud it says that i received a confirmation email.
soccer11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2013, 07:14 AM   #30
Sonnestah
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer11 View Post
because when I try to do the icloud it says that i received a confirmation email.
and with that said, what makes you think you have an @apple.com email? hahaha
Sonnestah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2013, 06:43 PM   #31
soccer11
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnestah View Post
and with that said, what makes you think you have an @apple.com email? hahaha
because it says that the directions of how to connect to icloud was sent to name@apple.com my name ID
soccer11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2013, 07:06 PM   #32
Sonnestah
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer11 View Post
because it says that the directions of how to connect to icloud was sent to name@apple.com my name ID
hahaha youre kidding right?

anything you put instead of name@apple.com will return the same message. Try obama@whitehouse.gov



WAIT...... ARE YOU OBAMA?????
Sonnestah is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Choosing email address for Apple-ID and icloud? Andy4394 iCloud and Apple Services 3 Dec 31, 2013 02:19 PM
Changing Apple ID email address testcard iCloud and Apple Services 7 Oct 19, 2013 12:03 PM
How to Disassociate an email address from your Apple ID? Aragornii iCloud and Apple Services 2 May 22, 2013 10:20 PM
Changing Apple ID Email Address randomguyishere Mac Applications and Mac App Store 3 Feb 22, 2013 07:10 AM
Apple ID email address swap GrandPhrase iOS 6 4 Sep 22, 2012 09:15 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC