Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Old Jul 18, 2013, 03:40 PM   #1
njmitchel0
macrumors member

For those that use cloud storage...

Copy.com

So basically copy.com is another competitor to the cloud storage offerings, looks and works like dropbox. Seems pretty legit.

They give you 15GB for signing up and an additional 5GB for every person you refer that installs their app (ios,desktop) . I've seen a couple people with 1TB in free storage, so please use my referral link, send yours to others, get free space.

https://copy.com?r=TpqSa6

heres there official about statement:

Copy is the easiest way to store, protect and share amazing things. It keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere, even on your mobile devices. With Copy, you can also easily share files with anyone publicly or privately. Copy for companies extends the cloud storage and sharing benefits into corporate environments with user and group management and added control of proprietary company data.

btw, im not affiliated with this company in any way, just trying to get some free cloud storage.
njmitchel0 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2013, 02:26 PM   #2
definitive
macrumors 65816

you've just posted a large wall of text with three referral links, asking us to sign up under you so you'll get more free space from them. Yeah, you kinda are affiliated with them...
definitive is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2013, 08:12 AM   #3
TonyK
macrumors 6502

OP is affiliated with them like we are affiliated with MacRumors. Also OP was upfront about what they were after, more free Cloud space.

Frankly I don't generally sign up for things I find on forums without a LOT of research and as I don't care or like Cloud storage I am not a customer for the OP's offerings/links.
TonyK is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2013, 08:31 AM   #4
imac wannabe
macrumors regular

I'm giving this a try with some info I am willing to loose. My first impression is good except when sharing photos...the quality is really low on the ipad. It shows a large file size but is really low quality zoomed in....more investigation needed. Thanks for the heads up on this btw.

Paul
imac wannabe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography