Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:06 PM   #26
ricanloveee
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica. View Post
The comment may not have been uber constructive, but it certainly could be true. Maybe you're just not going about it the right way. What you are doing wrong is calling out answers you don't like as "stupid." Simply ignore the dumb ones and move on. Similarly, I could view your question as dumb and choose not to respond. It's a two-way road here.
Touché.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:06 PM   #27
MacNut
macrumors P6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricanloveee View Post
So, i've been single for the last 3 years now and I recently started dating after a heart shattering break up 3 years ago.

I've been back in the dating game as of 2012, and seem to find my self getting one dates and then the texts and calls trickle down.

I then laid out options. Is it bad breath? No, I floss, brush, and use mouthwash before dates.

Am I ugly? - Probably not, I have a pretty nice body, receding hair loss but I fade it and style it to make it look "normal."

Too short? Nope, i'm 6 foot.

I have an education, I have a job. CHECK.

So what in the ******* is going on?!

Recently, I went on a date with a man who made my breath cut short. We were texting a lot and due to the nature of his work he's extremely busy and travels often, but after the date and promises of seeing each other shortly after. I rarely hear from him and have to text him in order to get a response, IF THAT.

What could I be possibly doing wrong? Sigh.

P.S i'm gay.
Quote:
LOL

Well, I am sure this thread will be locked now because it's off the original topic. Thanks for all inputs!
It seems it was off topic the second it started, do you want dating help or people petting your head telling you it's not you it's the other guy who doesn't understand you and you are a great guy and someone would be stupid to not want to be with you?
MacNut is offline   4 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:07 PM   #28
ricanloveee
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNut View Post
It seems it was off topic the second it started, do you want dating help or people petting your head telling you it's not you it's the other guy who doesn't understand you and you are a great guy and someone would be stupid to not want to be with you?
Definitely not that.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 01:46 PM   #29
sundog925
macrumors 6502

getting off-track here you guys, I'm sure if he wanted a bunch of whining and bitching like a lady, he would definitely come to this thread! lol
sundog925 is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 02:58 PM   #30
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMNT925 View Post
getting off-track here you guys, I'm sure if he wanted a bunch of whining and bitching like a lady, he would definitely come to this thread! lol
I know an awful lot of men who bitch and whine. This thread is actually a perfect example of that. We no longer seem to live in a world where men aren't party to their fair share of public bitching and whining.

Spoiler Alert: Men also do laundry, raise children, and cook. I know ... shocker!

OP: just text the guy and ask if he's interested in dating. Whatever the answer is, accept it.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 03:55 PM   #31
sviato
macrumors 68000

I honestly thought it was easier for gays. From what I've heard from several people, apparently "size" matters a lot more than in girl/guy relationships, you didn't list that as one of your benefits j/k

If you've been actively searching this year, maybe take a break and you might be found instead of having to do the finding.
sviato is online now   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2012, 07:07 PM   #32
iJohnHenry
Banned

DATING - Am I doing this wrong?

Quote:
Stupidest answer so far.
I'll pick up that glove.

What is "this", just to get clarification.
iJohnHenry is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion