Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macintosh4579

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2013
hello i need some help with my computer im having problems with my data like if i'm not using my computer the computer data will go up to 0 kb some one help thxz

Verix

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2010
hello i need some help with my computer im having problems with my data like if i'm not using my computer the computer data will go up to 0 kb some one help thxz

That is seriously unclear. Try to explain a bit better, kthx.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.

That is seriously unclear. Try to explain a bit better, kthx.

Have to agree with Verix, but I think what the problem you have is.

Your losing space on the Hard disk/ssd without using the computer, computer is on.
Are you using TimeMachine, if both are true it is TimeMachines local backup using the space on your disk.
When was the last time you backed up your machine?
Now, I do not use TimeMachine but I think it will get better after using TM again.

Last edited:

macintosh4579

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2013
my mac has a problem

say if im not using it or in the middle of something it will give me vary little time to do something!

Nov 28, 2010
located
say if im not using it or in the middle of something it will give me vary little time to do something!

Can you be more precise? We actually do not understand what your problem is, and that English is probably not your first language, which probably makes it harder for you to describe the problem of yours.
Maybe try it once in English and then again in your mother's tongue, maybe someone can chime in.

edit.gif
This one here makes me think, that you speak about an internet connection and data usage (uploaded and downloaded data):
data will go up when im not using it and it will leave me with 0kb

And modifying your signature now may not really accelerate the solution of your problem

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.