Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 12, 2013, 02:52 AM   #26
Mrbobb
macrumors 601

U know what they say, if you can feel it, you are still alive. The problem is when you don't feel anything!
Old Jan 15, 2013, 06:46 AM   #27
blokefromtheuk
macrumors newbie

tingling from charging iPhone5

I've had an iPhone 5 since October 2012 and it was bought from Vodafone UK.
I too get that tingling and I just held the phone in my right hand while rubbing my left hand along the radiator and the tingling is coming from the radiator! I release the phone and the tingling disappears.
The lead and charger plug was straight out of the box so is genuine.
blokefromtheuk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 07:02 AM   #28
LeeM
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanzz View Post
While I plug the iPhone to charge, I glide my finger tips on the back side of the iphone and get a tingle feeling. When I unplug the charger it doesn't have that feeling. Does anyone have this issue?
its if the charger isnt grounded. i get the same on my macbook if i use the power brick without the extension cable
LeeM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2014, 02:48 PM   #29
Cavemanboy
macrumors newbie

It's completely normal.

I'm very sensitive to all electric flow systems, and have had a tingling/vibrating sensation with every apple handheld/laptop device I've ever owned, while it is plugged in. Although the sensation changes slightly with each device (because of differing construction) it is always present. With iPhone 5 it sort of feels like a sticky surface on the rear when I slide my finger on the metal. I also accentuates the feeling of the height of the non-matte Apple logo.

I only use the charger that comes with the phone. Don't worry about your product, no need to take it in for servicing.
Cavemanboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone