Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jeancancel

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2013
Puerto rico
Ive been looking for about a month to fix this problem the game D.O.T. Is crashing and i did a crash report says something about winterboard I rebooted phone with volume up the game works. Then i tried reinstalling winterboard dosnt work. Later i disables everything i had on winterboard still crashed . I unninstalled winterboard the game works
Any ideas??

Numl0ck

macrumors member
May 2, 2009
The mutitasking issue (with no WB intalled) with apps reloading and not staying in the backgroung was driving me crazy. It seems though to be fixed after uninstalling PKGBackup. Try it out, it might be the culprit for you too.

tornado94

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2014
My issue

I had issues with both winterboard not even opening but crashing as soon as it was pressed and Facebook crashing after a few minutes of use. After some trial and error i was able to find that auto apptranslate was causing my issue with both items. After removing this tweak all my programs started working again. Hope this helps someone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.