Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kattjeveln

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
I noticed that I no longer are getting any imessages to my computer, and after checking the settings in OSX I can't find the "Send from phone number" option anymore, only e-mail addresses.

Was this option removed, or am I missing something?

aarmstrong27

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2012
I noticed that I no longer are getting any imessages to my computer, and after checking the settings in OSX I can't find the "Send from phone number" option anymore, only e-mail addresses.

Was this option removed, or am I missing something?

You're not missing anything. Several users are having iMessage problems across all devices the last couple days. Try signing out and back in with your Apple ID and also check that you are signed in on your iPhone.

kattjeveln

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
You're not missing anything. Several users are having iMessage problems across all devices the last couple days. Try signing out and back in with your Apple ID and also check that you are signed in on your iPhone.

Signing out and back in seems to have solved it, thanks armstrong!

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
I've noticed on all my Mac's (12-Core Mac Pro, 2012 MacBook Air, 2012 Mac Mini HTPC), when I reboot and log in, Messages show old messages that have been deleted as blank. I have to continually delete 20-25 conversations each time. My iDevices work perfectly, yet it seems there is an issue with Apple's servers caching deleted messages from OS X. Bugger.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.