Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zachlegomaniac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
I have an iPad 2 64GB WiFi only. I am going to sell it with the Smart Cover, of course.

It has a few "light" scratches on the screen. They aren't always visible. Mostly with a solid white background, and I doubt I could capture them in a pick with my 4s.

Sellmmyac said its worth 370$. How much should I take off for the scratches? Any thoughts? Probably posting on Craigslist so I can get a mini instead.

I wish I had brought it into the Mac store a couple of years ago because the scratches came from playing Infinity Blade shortly after purchase (weird, I know). Oh well. That's a whole different topic.

Last edited:

ThirteenXIII

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2008
List it for the price you'd ideally like to get and then be straight forward in the post. that way they may send an offer a little bit below and you can wager whether or not it'd be worth it. IMO.

fastpurplemedia

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2013
Doncaster
i Pad

I have an iPad 2 64GB WiFi only. I am going to sell it with the Smart Cover, of course.

It has a few "light" scratches on the screen. They aren't always visible. Mostly with a solid white background, and I doubt I could capture them in a pick with my 4s.

Sellmmyac said its worth 370$. How much should I take off for the scratches? Any thoughts? Probably posting on Craigslist so I can get a mini instead.

I wish I had brought it into the Mac store a couple of years ago because the scratches came from playing Infinity Blade shortly after purchase (weird, I know). Oh well. That's a whole different topic.

Will you please post some pics of your i Pad?

zachlegomaniac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
It's hard to capture pics they're so minor. Thank you for your help! I marked this resolved as I am all set now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.