Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zstar

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2010
I do have a hard graft sleeve for my 13" Macbook Air ultimate. From what I can see, the quality and make is excellent, love the 100% wool texture. It's the sole protection for my macbook air. Only gripe is that some of the wool fibre strands tend to 'stick' to your macbook air the first few times you use it, but after a month or two the sleeve becomes stable.

If you have other specific queries on the sleeve do let me know and I will check them out for you.

cfanyc

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
Awesome thanks zstar, from what I can see it looks gorgeous.

broboore

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2008
I do have a hard graft sleeve for my 13" Macbook Air ultimate. From what I can see, the quality and make is excellent, love the 100% wool texture. It's the sole protection for my macbook air. Only gripe is that some of the wool fibre strands tend to 'stick' to your macbook air the first few times you use it, but after a month or two the sleeve becomes stable.

If you have other specific queries on the sleeve do let me know and I will check them out for you.

So, I see they only have one 13" listed on their site. Is the 13" meant to fit both the MBP and the MBA?

s2dio

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2010
Riga, Latvia

hi zstar,

I'm thinking of buying either the sleeve you have (the X Pocket) or the ZIP sleeve from Hard Graft. Could you please post the pictures of yours to see how it looks in real life. It would be super cool if you did that, because it doesn't have any real reviews on the web.

Thanks,

Serge

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.