Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gtvyt

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2010
Dose any one know when these new 27 inch iMacs will be available in stores?
Try to figure out the fastest way to get one (and cant afford double booking).
Thanks for any info....

boto

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2012
Your best bet is to an Apple retail store directly. All we know is that people will receive their shiny toys as early as this Thursday.

gtvyt

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2010
Your best bet is to an Apple retail store directly. All we know is that people will receive their shiny toys as early as this Thursday.

That's what i figured. But, based on previous experience, any idea on when those will be available in apple stores (employers do not know, or not willing to share)?

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
On the apple store app, the 21 inch says limited store availabilty and to check with the store. The 27 inch says in January.

skyenet

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
Near Glasgow - Scotland
Asked today in store and all they said was soon :)

Had a look at one of the new 21" Macs (they had 4 on display). Look great and can't wait to my 27" arrives. There are just many great shiny toys in an Apple store :) Had a play with a Mac Air 13" and iPad Mini.

Think I might get tempted with a Mac Air after their next refresh :cool:

The Mini was a touch too big for my combat trousers :rolleyes:

gtvyt

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2010
On the apple store app, the 21 inch says limited store availabilty and to check with the store. The 27 inch says in January.

Thanks, but I meant the Apple retail store. Not the online one.
I'll guess we'll have to wait...

jkautosports

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2012
New York, NY
Thanks, but I meant the Apple retail store. Not the online one.
I'll guess we'll have to wait...

What skyenet said is correct. It says it will be available in Apple stores in January.

I'm guessing they have so many online orders that they are trying to get through as many of them as possible before worrying about the stores.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.