Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hankster

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2008
Washington DC
#3 Tekmoe - This photo is an interesting take.. I love the colors and designs of liquor labels, many of them are beautiful works of art. The concept of this shot is great, something I have done in the past. There are so many details that a viewer has to pause and observe the photo before moving on. My only change would be to remove the person in the photo :) Overall, a great shot with a lot going on. Well done.

#2 AlexH - Lovely shot of fallen leaves. A soothing photograph that expresses cooler temperatures are coming. The capture of the leaves on water makes for great composition. I like the differing colors in this shot: yellow, red, green, brown and orange. Nice shot!

#1 MacRy - Beautiful crisp colors! Love the contrasting red, green and brown. The bokeh is great and the overall photo is crisp with clean lines. I particularly like this photo because it borders on abstract, and I love abstract photos! Well done MacRy!

I apologize for not posting additional feedback, but my wife and I just had a baby (literally) so my time online is limited! MacRy you're now up!

Cheese&Apple

macrumors 68010
Jun 5, 2012
Toronto
I apologize for not posting additional feedback, but my wife and I just had a baby (literally) so my time online is limited!

Thanks Hankster and a very hearty CONGRATULATIONS on the new addition to your family - but come on...where are your priorities? ;)

tekmoe

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Congrats on the newborn, Hankster! And of course, thank you for the feedback.

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
#1 MacRy - Beautiful crisp colors! Love the contrasting red, green and brown. The bokeh is great and the overall photo is crisp with clean lines. I particularly like this photo because it borders on abstract, and I love abstract photos! Well done MacRy!

I apologize for not posting additional feedback, but my wife and I just had a baby (literally) so my time online is limited! MacRy you're now up!

Oh wow thanks :) Never thought I'd win one of these so I'm really pleased and glad that you liked the shot.

I actually regretted posting it after a few days because I took the contest literally when you said about the colours changing at this time of year and thought we should be posting autumnal/spring themed photos. Glad I kept it now.

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Hope your wife and the baby are doing well.

Great shots from people again.

New contest is up and running.

Last edited:

Rogue Caper

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2013
Italy
Restaurant wall in Brindisi Italy

Taken with my iPad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.