Viber
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimewicked View Post
Hi there,
I have an Iphone 3gs and I use viber for over a year now
version 3.1.5
I update it every time there is an update for it on the app store
recently I am having an issue with it, when my phone is locked it shows the number of the messages I have received but when I unloc it and go online they dont show anymore its like they have never been there
could someone please help me
thanks
Hi,
Please make sure that this is not a network related issue, by rebooting your phone, the testing Viber in a few different WiFi networks.

If the problem still persists, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/T...t/RenderForm/1

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum". With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 30, 2013, 06:33 AM   #52
alice04
macrumors regular

OP, i also experienced this especially when my viber has so many threads already. Just delete all of them and reboot. Sometimes, messages get to appear after 30 secs. Just wait for it
alice04 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2014, 12:44 PM   #53
happeeflor
macrumors newbie

Hi.
I have some issue on my viber just for tonight... I had sent video a while ago on my friend.. and the video he receives was not actually mine and I dont know where it came from.. he forwarded the video back tome, and it is definitely not the video that I've sent to him. Where's the privacy on it? Wheres the video that Ive sent goes?.
happeeflor is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2014, 12:24 PM   #54
hshasani
macrumors newbie

not able to send message

Hi

I have viber on my mac book, i can send message to all my contacts except for one of them. Actually, i receive his messages and calls, but the place to type in doesn't exist for that specific number.

could you please help me.
thanks
hshasani is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2014, 12:25 PM   #55
Nvn
macrumors newbie

Viber does show messages

I am experiencing similar issue on my Viber.

It seems that I can send message (friends say they receive my messages), but I cannot see the sent message in my chat page.

Also, I can hear the voice of receiving a message, but nothing appears in the chat page.
I am a Viber user from Iran and I am using Viber on Samsung S3.

Can you please help me to solve this?
Nvn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2014, 05:39 AM   #56
Viber
macrumors 6502

@Nvn: We would like to get more information from you about the issue you described.

Please open a support ticket here: http://bit.ly/1aOwGy2 and, if possible, include a screenshot of you sending a message as well as a screenshot of the chat after the message has been sent. Thanks!
Old Sep 24, 2014, 12:13 PM   #57
bahram.mhn
macrumors newbie

Hi,
Previously i used my brother's apple id to install viber on my iPhone , but now due to some problems with his apple id i want to re- install it with my own apple id and same number as before. will i lose all my messages in viber? is there any way to keep my messages history?
bahram.mhn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps