Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macuser453787

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 19, 2012
Galatians 3:13-14
...with everybody using the Trajan font these days? Anybody else notice this trend? Man, it seems like it's becoming the next Helvetica or something. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice font, but it just seems overused anymore.

P.S. For the record I don't have anything against the Helvetica font either, and in particular I like the Helvetica Neue font family (including Condensed and Extended) because it's cleaner somehow that the standard Helvetica fonts, and because it has all the various weights that, when used appropriately, actually look quite nice.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
...with everybody using the Trajan font these days? Anybody else notice this trend? Man, it seems like it's becoming the next Helvetica or something. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice font, but it just seems overused anymore.

P.S. For the record I don't have anything against the Helvetica font either, and in particular I like the Helvetica Neue font family (including Condensed and Extended) because it's cleaner somehow that the standard Helvetica fonts, and because it has all the various weights that, when used appropriately, actually look quite nice.
Our Ad Manager gets Times and Helvetica on her ads. It's just easier to deal with her this way. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.