Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 11, 2013, 06:40 AM   #26
I7guy
macrumors 68020

Even my blackberry had that with blackberry traffic.
I7guy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2013, 12:20 PM   #27
improver
macrumors newbie

I would love to be able to schedule SMS on my iPhone

This is really annoying that it can't be done. I often remember something I want to text someone but don't want them to get it until the following week or day etc yet the ONLY solutions are crappy I have to write the text our in a reminder to myself and then at whatever time I want to send it I have then read the reminder and copy and paste it into a text again total sucks.

What if I intend to be asleep or in a meeting at the time I need the text message to arrive?

I did actually contact Apple requesting the feature be included as is normal they did not respond. But if enough of us contacted them or started a petition they might just consider adding it.

Clearly the hardware is capable so it is more due to a lack of desire on apples part.

I don't know why they would want to allow android phones to be better in this respect, it makes no sense to me at all.
improver is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2014, 05:28 AM   #28
cynics
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by neen1 View Post
True, but Apploe & Android do not allow to send text messages without taping the "Send"-Button, so this kind of app is the only solution to have something similar like an automatic scheduled text message.

And this also will not change for sure.

There are plenty of apps that you can schedule and SEND a message for Android, there has been from the start.

I believe iOS is the only mobile OS that can not do this.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone