Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Norton77

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
I have Motion 5 ( 5.0.5) on OS 10.7.5 Lion. Last week - no problems and I've changed nothing on the system. All share options are now greyed out. I'm on a local computer - no network ( saw that thread - useless to me). Opening a project that exported without a problem a week ago - and I can't export that.
Started a new project - text only on black -and still no options to share. Short of pointing a camera at my screen and recording my projects, I have no way of delivering my work. I need to export Quicktimes to lay into another project.
I've tossed my plists, looked for preferences to change but can find nothing that speaks to that part of export. So frustrated!!!! I"m about to drive across town to use an older computer and redo from scratch what I'm able to do in Motion 4. Help!!! Anyone out there???
Norton:(

jtmacb

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2004
Triangle, NC USA
I have done that but so far it has fallen on deaf ears. It's that exasperation with the way Apple goes about making so called improvements to its software that caused me to have the harsh tone I have. I'm just tired of Apple making changes that take functionality away from users under the guise of "making your experience better and more productive with the latest and greatest update".

I just can't believe that they would take away the ability to easily label photos and create events when I don't for the life of me see how keeping those features would have in any way negatively impacted the new features they introduced in Photos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.