Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itzdemo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Austin Texas
i been looking for a while for a good chatroom to use on my ipod touch. i found one a while back but lost it becuse of a restore i did and forgot to save it. and can't seem to find it agin.. all the chats i seen are lame! most you can't see the room while the keyboard is up so you have to wait till your done typing to see what is said in the room. or you have to rescroll the room back so you can see it when the keyboard moves! :(

anyone know of a nice clean chatroom (app or webapp) that fits nice and you can see while typing.. :confused:

the one i had was nice you could app a picture to a profile and add/remove friends. but i have racked my brian and can't seem to find it agin.. :mad:

copydeskcat

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2008
i been looking for a while for a good chatroom to use on my ipod touch. i found one a while back but lost it becuse of a restore i did and forgot to save it. and can't seem to find it agin.. all the chats i seen are lame! most you can't see the room while the keyboard is up so you have to wait till your done typing to see what is said in the room. or you have to rescroll the room back so you can see it when the keyboard moves! :(

anyone know of a nice clean chatroom (app or webapp) that fits nice and you can see while typing.. :confused:

the one i had was nice you could app a picture to a profile and add/remove friends. but i have racked my brian and can't seem to find it agin.. :mad:

http://www.meebo.com is a good iphone/ipod touch formatted im service that logs you in to all yourm accounts, such as msn, yahoo, aim, gchat etc. And it also has chat rooms.

Also, palringo is available in the app store, but I don't know if it does chatrooms.

itzdemo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Austin Texas
http://www.meebo.com is a good iphone/ipod touch formatted im service that logs you in to all yourm accounts, such as msn, yahoo, aim, gchat etc. And it also has chat rooms.

Also, palringo is available in the app store, but I don't know if it does chatrooms.

Thanx 4 tha Reply

mebo is ok but when loged in I don't see no chatroom service. Just good to send IMS to added buddies. I like http://www.beejive.com/iphone is way better then meebo.

The one in the appstore is ok I have it but not good on offline messages. Unlike beejive.

fhbdfhdf.PNG

Lizziegcarey16

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2012

You could try this app called free foto messenger ( ffm ) and/ or textplus... And if u want a video chat room you could use skype but skype also can set a profile pic and do messages. Ffm and textplus allows you to use profile pics too

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.