Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Aug 17, 2014, 05:01 AM   #126
grannygear
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannygear View Post
I am stuck in a loop. It keeps telling me one more step to go to set up 1-click sync, then it asks for my google email, I put it in with the password, and then it looks lie it is going to work, and then it just goes back to "one more step to go to set up 1-click sync." I have spent hours on this, the first one I downloaded after all the time it took, said it only worked with OS X 10.7. I found another one and downloaded that, and it seemed to work fine until I got stuck in this loop. Help?
It says "please wait - fetching device list" and then it goes back to setting up 1-click sync again! Over and over!
grannygear is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2014, 10:16 AM   #127
Jessica Lares
macrumors 604

I am resurrecting an old thread, but I just happened to pass by the Bluestacks website today.

It seems the Mac version of the App Player has been discontinued.

Well, that didn't last long. Kinda suspected it when it didn't get updated with Ice Cream Sandwich.

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion