Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Sep 21, 2013, 10:17 AM   #1
elainebitt
macrumors newbie

Question Youtube login info being rejected after latest ATV update

After all the problems with the latest ATV update, I am now unable to login into my youtube account that I was using before with ATV.

It says that the email/password is wrong. And it's not. I've checked numerous times, it works online.

Has anyone any idea what's going on and how to fix this? I know I can use youtube without logging in, but I have a lot of subscriptions and favourites in my account that I use all the time.

Thanks!
elainebitt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2013, 12:35 PM   #2
seamusk
macrumors member

Probably not your issue since you're using your email, but I had a similar problem. Only I was trying to log in with my username. I found that by using my e-mail instead of my username fixed it. Still, something was goofy about it since username should work.
seamusk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater