Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 30, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1
CatsTide
macrumors 6502

iTunes not showing the correct movie count

When I upgraded to iTunes 11 my movie count isn't displaying correctly. I have 421 movies and when I upgraded it showed my movie count as 359. I physically counted my movies to make sure they were all there and I still have the 421. I have even added a couple of movies since then and it still shows 359. Is that in fact the movie count or something else? How do I correct this?
CatsTide is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:13 PM   #2
CatsTide
macrumors 6502

I have found out that the number on the badge is the total movies not viewed...which brings up my next question. Is there any way to see how many movies you have in iTunes like there was on previous versions?
CatsTide is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2012, 11:07 PM   #3
phiberop840
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsTide View Post
I have found out that the number on the badge is the total movies not viewed...which brings up my next question. Is there any way to see how many movies you have in iTunes like there was on previous versions?
I do believe that you are looking for the status bar. Go into the Movie viewing mode as if you were to look for a movie out of your collection, then go to the Menu Bar and choose, View - Show Status Bar, selecting the option to "Show Status Bar". This will return the bar on the bottom that shows you How many Movies, Days, and GB that you have.

Hope this helps.

M
phiberop840 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store