Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Apr 25, 2013, 12:51 PM   #1
Idgit
macrumors 6502

How do I get Netflix Instant Queue to appear?

I keep seeming Netflix users refer to the "Instant Queue." I'm a Netflix subscriber and I've never seen this fabled queue. All I have is a recently watched list.

I recently came across this blog post about a Netflix Queue sorter and so I installed it thinking that it would automatically load the instant queue when I went to the Netflix site. But it didn't work. I can't get the userscript to appear or activate at all.

Can anyone tell me how to get my Netflix instant queue to appear in Safari/Firefox/Chrome or Apple TV 2?
Idgit is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2013, 03:14 PM   #2
Kal El
macrumors member

Where are you from, its not the UK by chance?
Kal El is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2013, 05:13 PM   #3
Plutonius
macrumors 601

On the Netflix website, click on the "your queue" selection at the top. Then select the instant queue tab.
Plutonius is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2013, 06:23 PM   #4
Idgit
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal El View Post
Where are you from, its not the UK by chance?
Canada.

There is no queue button anywhere on the website.
Old Apr 26, 2013, 11:37 AM   #5
IPadNParadise
macrumors regular

I first got an Apple TV 2 weeks ago, signed up for a Netflix account and at that point Instant Queue didn't show up for me either. But when I selected a movie from the Netflix options and hit “Add to Queue", the Instant Queue showed up in my Netflix options list.
IPadNParadise is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2013, 12:47 PM   #6
Idgit
macrumors 6502

I've never seen an "Add to Queue" button.

I finally contacted Netflix support and they told me that the Instant Queue feature is for US-subscribers only. They said that they may make it available outside the US one day. I hope it's sooner rather than later, because it really is annoying and inconvenient not having a way to mark Netflix shows and movies for later viewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPadNParadise View Post
I first got an Apple TV 2 weeks ago, signed up for a Netflix account and at that point Instant Queue didn't show up for me either. But when I selected a movie from the Netflix options and hit “Add to Queue", the Instant Queue showed up in my Netflix options list.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater