Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 21, 2013, 08:33 AM   #1
cramazing
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Will this case fit my Nikon D90?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

tried doing some research but unable to find anything.

thanks
__________________
ME866LL/A
MC914LL/A
cramazing is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2013, 08:49 AM   #2
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem
 
GoCubsGo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
The case says it is for the D7000. According to DP review, the dimensions of the D7000 are 132 x 105 x 77mm (5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0in) and the dimensions of the d90 are 132 x 103 x 77 mm (5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0 in). I say the case will fit.
__________________
Because I'm a smartass.
GoCubsGo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3
cramazing
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCubsGo View Post
The case says it is for the D7000. According to DP review, the dimensions of the D7000 are 132 x 105 x 77mm (5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0in) and the dimensions of the d90 are 132 x 103 x 77 mm (5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0 in). I say the case will fit.
thanks, just placed my order.
__________________
ME866LL/A
MC914LL/A
cramazing is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2013, 06:15 PM   #4
lizardofwoz
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by cramazing View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

tried doing some research but unable to find anything.

thanks
It will fit the camera, but which lens will usually be on the camera?
lizardofwoz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2013, 06:41 PM   #5
cramazing
Thread Starter
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardofwoz View Post
It will fit the camera, but which lens will usually be on the camera?
i only have 1 lens so far, its a 18-105mm
__________________
ME866LL/A
MC914LL/A
cramazing is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2013, 07:42 PM   #6
lizardofwoz
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by cramazing View Post
i only have 1 lens so far, its a 18-105mm
Should be no problem there...

BUT

Consider buying a case that can hold the camera and an additional lens, maybe also a spare battery etc etc.

The weight of such a case would be little different to the single cam/lens case and allows you to expand your gear.

LowePro make some economical cases.
lizardofwoz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC