Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robbone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
I noticed when do not disturb is on it just sends calls from favorites straight to voice mail is anyone else having this issue? so much for fixing the bug it had on new years

HRO923

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
I'm having the opposite problem all call are coming thru. I have it set so favorite call come thru.

robbone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
Assuming you've got receive calls in DND configured for faves vs. nobody?
I have dnd favorites added with it set to accept calls from only them and it still sends it straight to voicemail, it gets annoying have to set all my alerts to off every night, even an ape senior advisor has no idea why it is doing what it does. I really hope they fix it ASAP

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
I have dnd favorites added with it set to accept calls from only them and it still sends it straight to voicemail, it gets annoying have to set all my alerts to off every night, even an ape senior advisor has no idea why it is doing what it does. I really hope they fix it ASAP

When I get a chance, I'll test mine ... I mean, that won't solve your issue, but at maybe it will cross check the functionality on another device.

robbone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
Still not working. As of late apple has just been pathetic with everything. For months my iPhone 5 will not backup and they have no idea why what a bunch of idiots. So close to getting rid of my iPhone and getting a Samsung galaxy 3

thewitt

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2011
Still not working. As of late apple has just been pathetic with everything. For months my iPhone 5 will not backup and they have no idea why what a bunch of idiots. So close to getting rid of my iPhone and getting a Samsung galaxy 3

Just do it. I'm sure there are no bugs with the Galaxy.

GIZBUG

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2006
Chicago, IL
Having the same issue. Running Jailbroke, and contacts in my favorite go right to voicemail with DND on. Weird.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.