Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSensei

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 25, 2012
Today, as I was playing a few games I noticed the aluminum back was quite warm to the touch. As soon as I got up and started walking I noticed a tingling feeling in my left nut. My question is - have the iPads been properly tested not to overheat your balls and in the long run reduce your sperm count? :confused:
How are your balls after your iPad sits on your lap?

DayOfChaos

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011
Today, as I was playing a few games I noticed the aluminum back was quite warm to the touch. As soon as I got up and started walking I noticed a tingling feeling in my left nut. My question is - have the iPads been properly tested not to overheat your balls and in the long run reduce your sperm count? :confused:
yoda-logo.png

The humor is not with this one.

bigboar

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2012
Ohio
oh, didn't see the part about the balls and sperm count!:D We had twins if that will help you to stop worrying!!! lol

gmanist1000

macrumors 68030
Sep 22, 2009

I laughed so hard.

SHirsch999

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2011

Could this be a way for me to avoid a vasectomy??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.