Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 15, 2013, 10:30 AM   #26
ctdonath
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Asa View Post
I'd wait.
I agree.

Except that last time I made that decision "wait" became a year (iMac).
ctdonath is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2013, 12:58 PM   #27
PDFierro
macrumors 68030
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Now that we are in the middle of May, I think it is absolutely pointless to buy a new MBA right now. But that's just me.

Only buy if you absolutely cannot go without a new laptop in the next month.
PDFierro is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Install SSD OR Buy Macbook Air OR Wait? nazedayo Buying Tips and Advice 36 Dec 10, 2013 01:49 AM
Buy now at good price or wait for new MacBook Air syrcular MacBook Air 15 Jul 23, 2013 03:16 PM
Should I wait for the MacBook Air early 2013, or buy one now. FatGuy007 MacBook Air 55 Dec 14, 2012 02:13 PM
Should I buy the 2012 MacBook Air 11" or wait for 2013? AdrainSingapore MacBook Air 27 Nov 4, 2012 02:30 AM
Wait for the new macbook or buy a macbook air hunsor MacBook Air 3 Jul 30, 2012 08:51 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC