Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Nov 26, 2012, 05:53 PM   #1
Kmid24
macrumors newbie

iPod Touch/iPhone 5 Full Screen Apps

I'm getting my iPod Touch 5g in the mail this Thursday and was wondering if there is a list of apps that are compatible for the iPod Touch 5g's new 4 inch screen. Are there many?
Kmid24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:17 PM   #2
jedisaga
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmid24 View Post
I'm getting my iPod Touch 5g in the mail this Thursday and was wondering if there is a list of apps that are compatible for the iPod Touch 5g's new 4 inch screen. Are there many?
Companies are slowly converting their pre-existing apps to the new screen size standards. There are several apps that have gone through this process so it's best trying out one or more. What apps are you interested in?

J
jedisaga is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 06:34 PM   #3
TacticalDesire
macrumors 68020

It's gotten much better but there are quite a few that have yet to be updated
TacticalDesire is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Kmid24
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedisaga View Post
Companies are slowly converting their pre-existing apps to the new screen size standards. There are several apps that have gone through this process so it's best trying out one or more. What apps are you interested in?

J
I just got the iPod yesterday (arrived early) and I'm using it now . I'm interested mostly in popular games such as Fruit Ninja, Plants Vs. Zombies & Monster Dash, all of which surprisingly haven't been updated. Also apps like Last.fm, Scrabble, Line Rider, Tetris and Real Racing 2. I wonder how long it takes to update an app making it optimized for the larger screen. Are there any apps you'd like to see optimized in the near future?
Kmid24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch