Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Jun 22, 2013, 05:35 PM   #126
Menneisyys2
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmillsnun View Post
and exactly how little has Apple added to iOS 7?

Are you using it?
Yes.

Quote:
Are you developing for it?
Yes. And I've even been releasing apps (source code) making use of the new features (see for example http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1600113 ; a LOT more to come in the near future). So few people know for example the iOS7-specific camera API better than me.

Quote:
If no then you know nothing about how much or little has been added. You've seen the public bit. Under the skin there are many additions.
There indeed are. Too bad Android and Windows RT have much more. This is the biggest problem with iOS7. It's just not enough - no split-screen multitasking, no radically enhanced, true multitasking, no Camera layers a'la Windows Phone 8 etc.
Menneisyys2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2013, 06:34 PM   #127
Rogifan
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss.king View Post
It's a crap article, I'll give you that, but it's in no way anti-Apple. It's a culture piece on some of the nutcase devs you'll find at WWDC.
Well I never said it was anti-Apple but now that you mention it, it's certainly not pro Apple. Just a pointless article.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion