Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

barkomatic

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2008
Manhattan
Iphone has its place no doubt, but it's perceived simplicity made it a huge hit among the non technical. I noticed 9 out of 10 tech people have an android is done flavor. The non tech go with iphones because their trendy. Everyone isn't tech, so apple is doomed talks are full of crap. Apple isn't going anywhere, i just find it strange that you can do whatever you want on a Mac, but instead of keeping simplicity and offering options like on osx, they limit you on ios.

Would have been great if they ran ios like osx

How do you know that 9 out of 10 "tech" people use Android phones? Did you take a survey? Did that survey extend beyond your own workplace and social circle? I doubt it.

The "9 out of 10" phrase is the most obviously fake and overused statement used in arguments that is somehow supposed to make an opinion seem like a fact. Nothing wrong with opinions--and I don't disagree with everything you've said -- but they aren't facts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.