Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stunter2b

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Okay noob question sorry for asking and not using search feature but at least I'm honest..lmao

wife has iphone 5 and wants ios 7 last week I tried to plug her iphone to laptop and itunes and it told me her phone was up to date and wouldn't let me see ios 7..???

I'm I doing something wrong..help please...

Thanks sorry if this has been asked 10000000000000X

eagandale4114

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2011
Okay noob question sorry for asking and not using search feature but at least I'm honest..lmao

wife has iphone 5 and wants ios 7 last week I tried to plug her iphone to laptop and itunes and it told me her phone was up to date and wouldn't let me see ios 7..???

I'm I doing something wrong..help please...

Thanks sorry if this has been asked 10000000000000X

Its a beta release. The current official release of iOS is 6.1.3. iTunes wont show iOS 7. You can install it via other means but it is not recommended. She will be able to get iOS 7 later this fall.

stunter2b

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Its a beta release. The current official release of iOS is 6.1.3. iTunes wont show iOS 7. You can install it via other means but it is not recommended. She will be able to get iOS 7 later this fall.

Where can I install it via other means???

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.