Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HardHatMac9

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2004
For what it's worth, Apple indicated one week shipping on mine (ordered on Saturday) and it was supposed to arrive after XMas. Just got a notification saying it would arrive this Friday.

jmanley1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
For what it's worth, Apple indicated one week shipping on mine (ordered on Saturday) and it was supposed to arrive after XMas. Just got a notification saying it would arrive this Friday.

That's really good to hear. I almost ordered on Sunday evening but I did not want to test the '1 week' ship date, really wanted to get it before Christmas.

Mine should be here tomorrow evening (via TekServe).

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010
No, it takes more than a little persistence. Some of us have been trying that for a couple of weeks with no luck in our respective areas. The 16GB wifi only models are in very high demand (or very short supply or both).

I guess I got lucky, maybe because I got a 16gb LTE model.

marcoity

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Seattle
Wow, now that's service. What happens to the first one they sent? Are they giving you a prepaid shipping label to return it?

Not sure what will happen with the original order, fedex tracker says its still in new jersey. I think tekserve can call the shipment back. Even if it managed to somehow come through, i wont be home to receive it as i'll be out of the country until 2nd week of jan.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
I just experienced the same. Ordered on the Apple website on Sunday morning. Got a notification this morning that it shipped already. Scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Great gift day before the world ends. :)

Turns out the mini is arriving today and not tomorrow. Three-day shipping. Pretty incredible considering the Apple site initially indicated I'd get it on the 28th.

jess222

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2010
CA
Turns out the mini is arriving today and not tomorrow. Three-day shipping. Pretty incredible considering the Apple site initially indicated I'd get it on the 28th.

Same with mine, soooooo excited!!!! I can't have it until Xmas tho :( lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.