Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macsparky

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
North Alabama
I held off for some time before doing the upgdate to iso 6 newest version. After doing so now battery life is down to about 1/2 or so with all the same settings. Found out that apple does not allow you to go back to iso 5. Has any one found a answer to this or is having the same issue? Thanks

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
To anyone having a problem with battery drain.

Plug your phone into the charger. Delete all the apps from the fast app switcher tray.

Press and hold the home button and sleep button at the same time. Screen should go blank, let go and phone will restart.

Macsparky

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
North Alabama
Can't back up to cloud or to my computer shows error! Have tried hard reset no help. What next guy's? Wish I had NOT updated my phone was perfect before.....

Zerilos

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2012
To anyone having a problem with battery drain.

Plug your phone into the charger. Delete all the apps from the fast app switcher tray.

Press and hold the home button and sleep button at the same time. Screen should go blank, let go and phone will restart.

I tried this and I am noticing improvement.

Macsparky

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
North Alabama
Yes Mrbobb after newest update. I went from iso 5 latest version to iso 6 latest version. At the moment what has me worried the most is not being able to back up to computer 2009 Mac Pro has all ways worked before as in perfect :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.