Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jan 23, 2014, 05:08 PM   #26
Menel
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badrottie View Post
I wonder if Apple cable and charger caused the apartment on fire, will Apple pay for this?
I wouldn't bet on it. Findings would be inconclusive against Apple, or they'd find some fault at your home.

Apple's chargers are some of the best designed in the industry, excellent isolation, and as atandard UL approved which gives them good proof of due diligence.
Menel is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2014, 10:24 AM   #27
Badrottie
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel View Post
I wouldn't bet on it. Findings would be inconclusive against Apple, or they'd find some fault at your home.

Apple's chargers are some of the best designed in the industry, excellent isolation, and as atandard UL approved which gives them good proof of due diligence.
UL did not test hard enough with some reports of cable burn, etc. I think Apple paid huge money to UL to keep their mouth shut.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Tags
lightning connector