Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 5, 2012, 06:52 PM   #26
nickftw8686
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionableMango View Post
7 short months ago a top of the line iPad screen had 132PPI. Jump forward today, where the iPad Mini enjoys 163PPI, a more than 20% improvement. It's also a much higher PPI than most MacBooks, which are also used at arm's length.

And yet suddenly everyone considers this PPI so bad that that the pixel's jaggies will leap out of the screen and slash their eyeballs, causing them to bleed all over the "horribly unreadable text" on the iPad Mini screens.
Yeah its a bunch of BS, people willl always find something to complain about.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 06:58 PM   #27
Ladybug
macrumors 6502a

LOL some of these comments are just hilarious. If it wasn't so entertaining I'd say the Mini needs its own forum where the grown ups could discuss the mini without all the insults. I didn't buy an iPad 4 but I'm not going to jump into every iPad 4 thread and call people idiots and such. I think it's a case of my iPad is better than yours and I'm mad because all everyone wants to talk about is the Mini....stomps off.
Ladybug is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 07:01 PM   #28
AdonisSMU
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMfan View Post
I don't see the logic when folks should hold out for retina coming shortly. Only can see buying if you couldn't afford the reg ipad before and need the small size
I can afford the retina display and i can assure you that i just passed it up and bought a mini iPad.
AdonisSMU is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad