Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TPadden

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2010
there is a 5th generation ipod touch because i have one and they come in red, blue, green, yellow, and so on. you can buy it from target, radio shack and any where else that sells them.

----------

There is a 5th gen. it comes in lots of colors other than white.

Old news. I just got a 6th Gen and it is transparent ..........:cool:

iLLUMI

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2012
Old news. I just got a 6th Gen and it is transparent ..........:cool:

Man that is so cool! Well I went and got the tinted version! :p
I couldnt decide between the tinted iSunnies (sun glasses) or the tinted version of the transparent 6th Gen that you got. The iSunnies are cool but you have to keep taking them off to use. The 3D holographic display is awesome however.
I'm happy with my 6th gen tinted transparent iPod touch with infinite battery life and 3D holographic display.
iOS 30.1.1 works like a dream! If fact the whole deal is an absolute dream. :p

Looking forward to next years Apple iCar. That is going to be so awesome to drive. All app based, touch screen control panel, three-axis gyro steering controls, accelerometer and a breakometer. Niiiiiice! :p
Oh and Apple are introducing Find My iCar too, so if your car is stolen you can track it with your iPad Macro Mini Nano Touch Phone. How cool! :p 2031 is going to be an awesome year. :D

DRGTG

Suspended
Nov 15, 2012
I hope there is not a 5th because I just bought the 4th, 32gb white, for my daughter and I want the latest one!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.