Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phoenixsan

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2012
Ok Apple....

hear all the people that still support non Intel machines and put out Leopard and Tiger, on rebate prices....:D (me on that people)

Dreaming dont hurt....and cost anything....:rolleyes:.....:D

:):apple:

DrakkenWar

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2010
San Antonio,Texas
Kinda Surprised..

At both sides of the fence here. Those that thing SL is the be all, end all, and their stanch support for it. The same for those in the "progressive" move on! Upgrade your kit or stuff it!

I am more in the camp of use what works. On most days I use a PB running 10.4.11, a core 2 duo mini running 10.6.8 and a the 2011 mini in my signature running 10.8 something or other. The point is, each machine/OS is useful and even productive to me for what I need each to do. Are they all perfect? Nope. Do I have grips with each of them? Sure. But when it comes down to it, I get my work done during the day that I need to do, regardless of the mac, regardless of the OS, because I know how each of them can work for me.

That's it, just do not understand all the snarky back and forth, dirt kicking... After all, at the end of the day it is still OSX.... At least, the last time I checked...

DUCKofD3ATH

Suspended
Jun 6, 2005
Universe 0 Timeline
Looks like the Server version is not available so we won't be able to run SL virtualized using Parallels 8 on a Mountain Lion MBP :mad:

Actually, Snow Leopard Server has been available for months now for $20.

I've been using it in Parallels Desktop 8 (running under Mountain Lion) to run Macromedia FreeHand, Join Together (Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes) and Adobe's CS3. Everything works great, including copying and pasting between CS3 Illustrator and FreeHand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.