|Apr 5, 2013, 12:16 PM||#1|
should i wait for the 5S
i currently have the iphone 5 att unlocked. my carrier is tmobile. i just want an opinion on whether I should wait for the 5S or buy the tmobile version now? thanks
|Apr 5, 2013, 12:19 PM||#2|
Only advantage of buying a tmo 5 now would be to have access to their 3G/4G speeds where as now you would only get Edge. You will still get LTE if you are in one of their cities that have it now.
|Apr 5, 2013, 05:35 PM||#3|
I would wait until the IPhone 10. It includes built in breath spray dispenser while talking.
My point is that you can't always wait for the "better" version, because there is always a "betterer" version following.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Should I wait???||cperchard||iMac||4||Oct 8, 2013 09:40 AM|
|iPhone: Stuck in revoery loop after downgrade ... please wait... please wait||ManiacZack||Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks||7||Aug 27, 2013 04:12 PM|
|To wait for not to wait... cMBP vs. rMBP||PatientWaiter||MacBook Pro||27||Mar 27, 2013 08:05 AM|
|Wait for the 5s?||ant the ninja||iPhone||23||Dec 5, 2012 04:45 PM|
|To wait or not to wait for the retina 13 inch?||papetorh||MacBook Pro||3||Oct 15, 2012 02:05 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.