Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DnP

macrumors newbie
Jun 5, 2013
Yes there are work arounds for every issue brought up but I can't believe some just can't understand it's not a solution. The consumer should have the choice to use the browser the way they want. Of course it won't be perfect but neither is the work arounds. I thought it was clear, give the option to set browser to automatically go to what is called 'PC site'. I don't see the sites as PC or Mobile. I see detailed and 'sucks'. If you want to see what happens on a site, go to amazon and find the PC version of the site. Go ahead and browse, make purchases, add credit card, etc. eventually you will be browsing the mobile site. Then try using your back arrow, the page you were just on, is now mobile. Ughh.
I'm the user and Apple will change this, if they don't it will be one more example of how they are not in touch with reality.

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
I'm the user and Apple will change this, if they don't it will be one more example of how they are not in touch with reality.
You have not read the thread if you don't understand it's actually on the site and not Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.