Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2009
there's something i've always hated about clowns.

I agree.

They’re not like you and me. The hair, the nose... I don’t think they’re even human. I don’t hate them, I just fear and respect them the way an unknown threat should always be feared and respected. Like ball lightning and giant squids. Little-understood but all too real—and maybe, just maybe, lethal. The best defense is never to sleep, as both clowns and ball lightning can pass through keyholes. (The only thing clowns have in common with giant squids is the razor-sharp beak, which you rarely get to see. Believe me, you don’t want to.)

Nearly pissed myself laughing here but its TRUE!!!!

I fear the clowns....:eek:

bobobenobi

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2010
From the list of your TOYs, I understand. LOL

I just don't like to carry cash. Why bother when pretty much everyone takes plastic?

Some of those are "TOYS", though a couple are money-making "TOOLS". Tools that allow me to buy toys.

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
The comments on this thread are crappier than usual. Wow. Did the bright colors on the clown picture bring out the special ones? (Yeah I bet someone is going to comment with "you commented!". Uh, sure go ahead and post that. That's about as imaginative as a "your mom" joke).

Umm, u commented.

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
So perfect. I am now imagining Steve never carried cash, except for this $1 bill, a representation of his Apple annual salary.

(Or maybe something to get quarters for the parking meter, in a pinch.)
Exactly, I carry a couple coins, and a max of $20 in my wallet. The rest I depend on my debit & credit cards.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.