Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 2, 2014, 12:25 PM   #26
C DM
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by animatedude View Post
wait i have to wait for iMessages to appear when i search? maybe this explains why when i search for old SMS i don't get them?
You can death for them even if they don't appear but selecting the result won't take you to the actual message it seems just the latest conversation where the message might be present from long ago and many earlier messages would need to be loaded to get to it.
C DM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2014, 01:24 PM   #27
iBreatheApple
macrumors 68020

I just recently wiped my entire text history hoping it would remedy my 8GB of other data and all for nothing. 😭
iBreatheApple is online now   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2014, 01:29 PM   #28
mKTank
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmhag View Post
Just a little relationship advice....

If you are sooo into a relationship where you are reading 6 month old text conversations regularly then you are obvously way more into her than she is into you. In other words.... you are batting out of your league.

In that case, kudos.

However, be warned, you are flirting with a fine line of obsessiveness and if she catches wind that you are not in her league this relationship will be over quick.

Tip - be more even keil. Dont obsess. Dont be "too cool" and delete old convos. Just be normal. Dont put "it" on a pedestal.
He asked a tech question, don't be an armchair psychiatrist and act like you know everything about them.
mKTank is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2014, 12:08 PM   #29
ab24
macrumors newbie

Old Texts

There is a new app that you can do that. Its called TEXTFINDER. It is being funded now. This is the website http://apps.appmakr.com/details.php?appid=101014487
ab24 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2014, 04:44 AM   #30
Freida
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassup121 View Post
Take a look in "Usage" in Settings, and Messages. Mine was a little over 1GB of messages taking up space on the phone. And it takes up icloud space
74MB of messages in the span of 6 years. How could you reach 1gb? Is that all MMS ?
Freida is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2014, 02:30 AM   #31
icaobone
macrumors newbie

All,
Does anybody know of a reliable way to this? Any good programs come to mind that does this?

Thanks
icaobone is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone