Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brimoody

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2011
Virginia
Ugh! I'm due for an upgrade on 3/3/2013. I can't wait I get my hands on an iPhone 5! I'm currently using an iPhone 4 which feels so sluggish! I'm pretty sure the apps are getting too advanced for my antiquated phone! And of course Verizon will not allow me to upgrade any earlier! Is it me or is the last month wait he hardest???

MatLane

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2008
England, United Kingdom
Ugh! I'm due for an upgrade on 3/3/2013. I can't wait I get my hands on an iPhone 5! I'm currently using an iPhone 4 which feels so sluggish! I'm pretty sure the apps are getting too advanced for my antiquated phone! And of course Verizon will not allow me to upgrade any earlier! Is it me or is the last month wait he hardest???

Its always great getting a new product. I can never beat the first mac i got though. It was almost like Christmas 3 times over, loved it

Its worth the wait

Enjoy
:apple:

brimoody

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2011
Virginia
I'd wait for the 5S to come out probably in the June/July.

I've been thinking about that. Who knows if its actually coming? I mean the 4s took forever to come out! I wish apple would just tell us what's going on at some point!!! Are there any reliable sources?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.