Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30, 2013, 05:36 AM   #151
.Andy
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by stchman View Post
Where I get so irritated is that when a crime is committed with a club, knife, or some other object, it's the person that committed the crime's fault. When someone commits a crime with a firearm, it MUST be the firearm's fault.
I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure you'll find people that commit crimes with firearms still gets arrested and tried in 2013.

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues