Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Rovio's highly regarded Bad Piggies game has received a major update today, bringing 30 new levels, six new "Road Hogs" time trial levels, and new sandbox and achievement features. The 30 new "Flight in the Night" levels include Angry Birds who will attempt to shoot down the piggies' contraptions if disturbed.

bad_piggies_angry_birds.jpg
In this massive update to IGN's 2012 game of the year, the Bad Piggies are on the move, and they've managed to hang on to the eggs so far! But watch out - you need to sneak past the napping Angry Birds, and they're sleeping with one eye open! Navigate through 30 new Flight in the Night Levels but don't make too much noise, or you'll wake up some seriously furious birds! Also make sure to check out the new "Road Hogs" time trials: can you beat the clock (and your friends) with your crazy contraption?

Conquer 30 all new Flight in the Night levels!

Race against the clock in 6 Road Hogs levels!

Show off your creativity in a brand new sandbox!

Six all new achievements -- can you get them all?

It's you vs. the world in all new global leaderboards for Road Hogs! Do you have what it takes to be the world champion?
Bad Piggies is available for iPhone and iPad, with each platform offering paid and ad-supported versions.

- Bad Piggies [Direct Link]
- Bad Piggies Free [Direct Link]
- Bad Piggies HD [Direct Link]
- Bad Piggies HD Free [Direct Link]

Article Link: 'Bad Piggies' Updated with New Levels, 'Road Hogs' Time Trials, and More

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
The game is alright I guess. I might download soon.
I still don't get why random apps here get all the attention. When other good ones get none. Well maybe I do.

I think there should be an App release and update section in this place. So it keeps that stuff away from the other actual rumours.

nazaar

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2008
The game is alright I guess. I might download soon.
I still don't get why random apps here get all the attention. When other good ones get none. Well maybe I do.

I think there should be an App release and update section in this place. So it keeps that stuff away from the other actual rumours.

+1

Got this game when it was initially released, but could never get into it. It's a bit involved with the fact that you have to construct the piggies vehicle and all.

adnbek

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
I wonder how long it'll take for Rovio to update their apps to take advantage of iCloud syncing. I either buy their apps on iPhone OR iPad because I know my progress is not synced between the two so it would be pointless to buy both.

(and of course, they'll never opt for universal apps so I won't even go there...)

I'm sure it'll help their sales immensely and we already know that Rovio is definitely a fan of milking their franchises for as much cash as possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.